• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Optima Batteries

T
Replaced both dual sets of batteries in my GMC and the Jeep with Optima batteries... piece of mind... they have performed great todate...

Though I did have one Optima battery that would not hold a charge... it was under a 3 year warranty so got it replaced... I hear once these batteries have problems holding a charge (which is rare) then they are pretty much worthless and need to be replaced...

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
I also have a good experience with Optima Batteries, I bought a red top and had it in my truck, it had been over a 2 months since I stared the truck in below freezing temps and it cranked right over!! I was surprised and that sold me right there:D

B

BigJake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jul 23, 2009
I use one in my pickup after I put the winch on. No problems whatsoever, and the yellow tops work great for electric winches. An electric winch will ruin a normal battery in no time. They are definitely worth the extra cash.

Premium Features