• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Couple Riding Partners

G
Mar 8, 2009
Girdwood
My wife and I would enjoy sharing our riding areas on the Kenai Pennisula with other couples. We are into exploring areas and mountain riding. Not so much into who can go the highest or the fastest or who has the loudest machine. We both ride M sleds and just enjoy seeing new areas.

If this sounds like something that might interest you let us know. We try to go riding every Saturday weather permitting.

Jim and Becky

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Dear Penthouse! Just kidding, its pretty hard to find couples to ride with, my wife usually goes with me, but i'm in Fairbanks. Seems like anytime the ladies are going to ride with there husbands, they change there mind at the last minute.

G
Mar 8, 2009
Girdwood
Just to clarify, my wife and I live in Girdwood and I have been riding in this area for over 25 years and pretty much know all the nooks and cranies. And a few areas that are not well known.

Jim and Becky

A

ak49er

Dec 10, 2008
Big Lake, AK
We would trade tours of your area for tours of ours. Petersville, Hatchers, and once a year Valdez. We eill be in Valdez for the Hill Climbs in April.

Premium Features