• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a couple new riding partners with high level of deep pow and tree riding

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
If you can seriously ride the deeeep stuff and I don't mean just in your mind but in real life, we need a couple more guys. My group has gotten a lot smaller the last couple years on these deep days. Text me 253-332-6005.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Watch what you ask for....

There are some FREAKIN GOOD riders on this forum that are super modest... but will take you on the "red pill" tour.

I'm a "bambino" in comparison... and SO appreciative of the virtuoso's.

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
311 views and no replys

Mountainhorse that's who I am looking for. I was trying to use my nice voice and be straight forward for who I was looking for since so many sledders are all extreme riders at home until you meet them
In the mountains and there's no Tinder for snowmobile riders ?. Deep powder and nobody to ride with Tmro is driving me ****ing crazy right now. I don't think you understand how deeeep it is at the pass right now Lol

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Pass closed last night @8 and will remain closed all day today.

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Looking for a group to ride with what is the age bracket of your group ? And where do you guys ride

we ride everywhere but the I-90 corridor is what I'm talking about right now. Idc what age you are, I'm looking for a few guys that can seriously ride. Your sled has to be super capable too, nobody is going to be able to follow on less than a 162" track, if you prove that theory wrong you can definitely qualify.

R
Dec 12, 2007
Orting, WA
Mountainhorse that's who I am looking for. I was trying to use my nice voice and be straight forward for who I was looking for since so many sledders are all extreme riders at home until you meet them
In the mountains and there's no Tinder for snowmobile riders ?. Deep powder and nobody to ride with Tmro is driving me ****ing crazy right now. I don't think you understand how deeeep it is at the pass right now Lol

I know there has been about 8 feet of snow since this pic was taken last saturday up at Gold Creek.

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Yeah, guys that ride like that perfect expample. Pass just opened earlier but not westbound yet

Premium Features