• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finished my WC 1200 IQ

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
AK800 - i went 136 because i ride trails in michigan, i cant corner very well with a 144 or bigger and still get traction with a bunch of pics in it. the 136 is actually turning out to be a real nice track. if i was in more powder i would go longer for sure. hell, we are lucky to have snow to ride on weekend to weekend, sometimes we chase it around the state.

Oh ok, makes sense.

Not sure if you mention it yet, but any idea how much HP and TQ that motor puts out.

Also, is there any advantage with putting a watercraft motor in a snowmachine?

M

MBR46

Dec 1, 2007
brad (1200 psi) could tell you better but i believe i am probably at 240-250. most likely mid 240's ish. on pump gas. maybe less....

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Dude, you know you're a Dick Head, right???

I soooo want to build a mountain sled just like that. Paint scheme, engine,and everything. I'd devise my own graphics of course, just to individualize it. I want about all the same bells and whistles. Nice mod. I would buy the sh!t out of that sled if it was 4 sale. All it needs is that longer track and me riding it.:rolleyes: Sooo jealous. . . . Awesome work!

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Looks killer! :cool:

How do you like them skis on there?

do you always wear that pink helmet with the flowers when riding?? LOL.

nice work!

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
I soooo want to build a mountain sled just like that. Paint scheme, engine,and everything. I'd devise my own graphics of course, just to individualize it. I want about all the same bells and whistles. Nice mod. I would buy the sh!t out of that sled if it was 4 sale. All it needs is that longer track and me riding it.:rolleyes: Sooo jealous. . . . Awesome work!

give me a call as i build these

brad

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
y does it look liek that 1200 tripple fits betting then my 700 big block twin... wtf haha awsome sled tho

how u like thos skis? i broke a powderhound this last weekend so gonna be lookin for something else

A

AK IQ Pilot

Dec 29, 2007
Looks Great Bob.

Very sharp sled. Makes the 600HO transplants I do look like childsplay. Sounds like you are having some fun with it and getting to ride a little this year.

How close did we get on your shocks??

M

MBR46

Dec 1, 2007
hey tom, the shocks took a good beating this weekend, very nice set up. anyone looking to get re-valving on the WE shocks, tom has a great set-up. it has very good adjustability.

All I have to say is....gall damn, nice job! This is one of the best fit and finish custom jobs I've seen on a trail sled yet. Very nice and clean for a big bore. I bet when you get on the pipes people turn their heads from two counties away!! j/k I like your style with the stingers.

Premium Features