• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BACK IN STOCK - Motorfist 2.0

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We were finally able to snag up some more 2.0's now that the latest shipment has come in. Thanks to those that waited for our first order to trickle and and receive shipment, and now we have plenty to go around for future orders and customers. If you had friends wanting these boots, we have them in stock and ready to ship!!

BUY MOTORFIST STOMPER 2.0

J
Dec 15, 2008
Orofino, Id
How do the Stomper 2's fit size wise? I wear an 10.5 or 11 in street shoes. Looking forward to ordering some if Blownmotor or Motorfist still has them in stock. My Klim Radium are bulky and can't fasten my gators well with them.

Last edited:

MNCF1000

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
How do the Stomper 2's fit size wise? I wear an 10.5 or 11 in street shoes. Looking forward to ordering some if Blownmotor or Motorfist still has them in stock. My Klim Radium are bulky and can't fasten my gators well with them.

They actually run small. I wear a size 11 street shoe and tried on both 11 and 12 and bought the 12's. Try them on before buying if you can.

F

Firetrail

Nov 29, 2007
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Size

Did the Stomper 2 change in sizing? I bought the original and usually wear a 9.5 street shoe. I bought an 11 in the Stomper. I would definately be trying these on. Great boot however. Kicks the snot out of my old Klims.

Premium Features