• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out '03 MC 151"

W
Nov 14, 2008
colorado
Bottom end is toast and so it's time to part it out. Top end still good. Sled has treated me well. Couple extras on it:

1. V-force Reeds - Put them in 2 seasons ago. Have had no problems with them, have not replaced any petals.

2. SLP Ceramic coated can - Put this on used 3 seasons ago. It's beat up a little, has some small dents but still works just fine. Cosmetically, it's in fair condition.

The rest of the sled is stock, so if you need something let me know and we'll work out a deal.

I can send pics before you decide to purchase to make sure we are both cool with what is being sold and delivered. I want to make sure you are happy with what you are getting.

Let me know what you need and I'll throw out a fair price.

Thanks for looking.

Here is what is already sold:
1. Seat
2. Skis
3. Track
4. Front Shocks

Last edited:
A

arcticmat

Nov 23, 2008
Tea SD
Tunnel?????

Is the tunnel in good shape? What about a tunnel, skid and track package for price?

N
Sep 26, 2013
williston nd
abouts parts for sale

Wat are you asking for snow eliminators and boss and possibly reed valves if you want you can Txt me 507 461 3892 thanks could you put up pics of the seat and snow eliminators thank you

W
Nov 14, 2008
colorado
Update:

Fox floats sold.

If you are interested in an item, send me a pm with an offer.

Those of you who requested pics, I can take some tonight/tomorrow and send them to you.

W
Nov 14, 2008
colorado
TTT.

Here's what's left:

Skid (good condition)
Tunnel
Stock pipe
K&N air filters
Drop chain case
Fuel filter
Carbs
Right side a-arms
Carb boots
Y pipe
Complete top end
Power valves

Need to get rid of this stuff to make some room. Make an offer.

Premium Features