• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Words for life pop up?

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Anyone else getting this pop up?

It only happens when I navigate to snowest. A link to a blank page pops up and it's been happening for over a week now. I feel spammed.....

I've scanned my system and it's clean so it leaves me wondering if it's because I'm a basic member?

I've remained a basic member and have chose to lurk more and post less. Believe me it's NOT about the money. I've been satisfied with my basic membership other than a few grievences I've kept to myself.

Are paid members getting these pop ups?

T.I.A.

Ride

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Anyone else getting this pop up?

It only happens when I navigate to snowest. A link to a blank page pops up and it's been happening for over a week now. I feel spammed.....

I've scanned my system and it's clean so it leaves me wondering if it's because I'm a basic member?

I've remained a basic member and have chose to lurk more and post less. Believe me it's NOT about the money. I've been satisfied with my basic membership other than a few grievences I've kept to myself.

Are paid members getting these pop ups?

T.I.A.

Ride

FYI

It's not a snowest related issue and I appologize for venting.

Wordlife is a real pain. You can scan your computer and it will come up clean.

This is a redirect in your router. I forgot that my new tower is hard wired from the wireless router and not from the modem.

Unplug your computer and reset your router and all is good.... so far..... LOL

Hope this helps somebody because this redirect has been really lame!!!

Ride

Premium Features