• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris eVent Jacket

T

Tanman

Mar 23, 2009
Ketchikan , AK
ive got one and have no complaints. It was givin to me with a sled. but it keeps the wet out and the warm in just fine. spring days it doesn't breathe to impressively but most jackets are the same. If your spending the money Klim is awesome gear. But as far as the jacket, I like mine and have felt no need to spend money on anything new so far.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Thanks. I am looking for an Extra Large Tall size which Klim does not offer. I tried on one of these Polaris coats at the snow show last fall and liked how it fit. It seems like it has some nice features too with the rear venting.

The pricing seemed decent compared to others, including Klim.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Love mine but it is finally wearing out a bit after a couple years of almost daily use. Never soaks through even in the rain, I'll be buying another one this summer.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I recieved mine when I snowchecked my 08 dragon. Only wear it when sledding. It has worked well but now three of the pockets have the stitching coming apart around the zippers. Cannot keep anything in the pockets now and it looks bad.

Last edited:

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
I recieved mine when I snowchecked my 08 dragon. Only wear it when sledding. It has worked well but now three of the pockets have the stitching coming apart around the zippers. Cannot keep anything in the pockets now and it looks bad.

I also only wear it riding and the stitching is coming loose on one pocket after 3 seasons.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Caught a glimpse that Polaris is using some new waterproof material in their high end jackets. Anyone have any more info on them? I'm hoping they actually make them in sizes to fit people and that they don't look like Pajamas. Not all riders are 16 and either short or square (as wide as they are tall).

Premium Features