• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Im selling 1M/King cat steering post relocation kits!!!

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
I have sold about 30 of these relocation kits to date.They relocate the steering post up to the hood and raises it a couple inches and basically makes it feel like m series steering and fixes the dreaded 1M/king cat steering problem.This kit includes a whole new steering post,mounts,T bar,new cold air intake kit and old steering hole cover and directions on how to install.Very easy to install if you know how to use tools.The price for this kit is $399.00 and $500.00 installed by me.I have never had a complaint with this kit.It will make your sled 100% easier to ride and steer.I have a 1 year warranty on this product from factory defects.I will also ship to anywhere in the USA and Canada. If interested please call Lonnie at 406-570-0056 or email me at scooterman900@live.com for pictures THANKS

Last edited:

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
i would also like to see what a $400 relocation kit looks like

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
no real steering problem but when you mount the post forward it handles like an M sled...put a 2 wheel kit in the rear and you have a sled that no only pulls your arms off but will act like an M in the deep stuff.

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
Sorry about the delay guys. My steering post kit is more than just a shaft. It has been in the works for some time with alot of R&D on my sled and a few of my friends sleds. I have some pic's on my profile if you would like to see and I will be adding more very soon. Also go to member sled builds under 2010 sno pro 500 mod to see my 1150 with the kit and a few more things I build. As of the coment on the 400.00 $ kit mine will not bend the first time you pull a hard side hill or simply pull your sled over to work on it. Also the dreded 1M steering problem only happens when you get off the seat and try to ride the thing. Ask anyone who has ever riden a KK with a post kit what the diffrence is. Nite and day. Also my first post I built was in the 04-05 season.

Last edited:
K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
works great on the efi. If your post is rubbing I think something must be out of line. I have these on carbed and efi with on rubbing. I hope to get more pics up soon.

D
Feb 9, 2009
prince george B.C.
you really should post up some pics and explaine why your $400 kit is a prefered method to the $200 post another member sells,you seem to have taken a shot there saying yours wont bend the first time it is pulled hard on ,I guarantee wildchilds wont either,so pics and explanation would be cool.thanks

triedit

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
sheridan wy
steering post

wild childs steering post will not work on an efi or mountain cat only works on the KK lonnies works on all of them and if you read his post also has a cold air intake update. This guy rides hard and if he hasnt broke it yet everybody else will have no problem with it

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
If you click on my info under kingkat1150 you will see a pic or two . I am learning how to do all this stuff on this dam computer so please bear with me. Under member sled builds 2010 sno pro 500 mod I have some pics set up on photobucket that shows my kingcat with the post and other upgrades of mine. thanks

Last edited:
Premium Features