• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 vector turbo mnt turbo

Would like to hear about cheap inprovements people have made to this sled. More about the handling and suspension than the power it's now a 162 van amburg setup, shocks , skis and the little things that make the difference????

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
hey guys, I'm going to leave this in here for the time being as long as you are talking chassis upgrades, but if you start talking boost I'm going to have to move it over to the turbo section.

If I remember right, there are a couple guys running Tvectors on here, or at least were in the past that can probably help you get the chassis tuned.

Y

Yamaha_nisse

Sep 20, 2008
I'm setting up a Vector as we speak.

Setup:
Midmount, home made header with a Garrett gt2860rs.
52mm BOV, costom made MCX IC. MCX head shim

Chassie, of a doo summit 1000 with cooler and better boards and Vector bulk.

Doo Rev tank with Boss new gen. seat.

Barkbuster front end with ASSULT shocks

HCX-Billet sec.

162" Camo challenger

Mesh hood, and side vents.

C&A skis, white.

RSI carbonfiber handlebar riser etc, billet kill switch, billet handle bar. Everything to make it clean.

Some custom products. Carbonfiber rear bumper, tank cover etc.

Still all the parts laying in a big pile. Start putting it together soon.

Thx Rasmus

turboyammy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Billings
I wasn't happy with the stock skis so I went with Simmons Gen IIs. I also jacked the handlebars up with a Rox riser. Otherwise I'd like to try Float shocks on the front and remove the sway bar but that won't happen this year. Check out www.totallyamaha.com, guys on there have been focusing on the chassis for years now.

Premium Features