• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

144 rail extension and pull skid back to 151??

K
Dec 11, 2007
im doing a 151 pegger on my rmk and would like to know a few thing. so i can get some 144 rail exts. and was wounding if i can use 144 ext and pull my skid back an inch or so with 8'' wheels. it has 9 tooth extroverts as well. and what is the differennt between none tiped rails and tip rails??
lets hear your O2! thanks

M
Jun 15, 2009
Marshfield, WI.
Im doing a 155 skid in 159 track . There are goods and bads to doing this up side you get better track angle to the skid . Down side is the more back you move it the worse the suspenion geomerty gets . So keep the sizes close and it can be a good thing.

K
Dec 11, 2007
Im doing a 155 skid in 159 track . There are goods and bads to doing this up side you get better track angle to the skid . Down side is the more back you move it the worse the suspenion geomerty gets . So keep the sizes close and it can be a good thing.

so tiped up extensions are the way to go? what are the best wheels to get for cheap and plastics??

M
Jun 15, 2009
Marshfield, WI.
Oh i dont know what wheels to tell you they are all pricy . Plastic is cheeper. Tipped rails is your choice if you ride trails a lot they turn easer but that is arguabel . Just use what you can find cheep. And let us know how it goes.

Premium Features