• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

~~The Official Phazer Thread~~

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
^^^for a guy that had a tphazer from here in town at my dads shop just made some homemade vent and stuck them on the side pannels and they held up and worked fine.

he put some simmons 2 ski's and a 151 on it and he said it helped alot with the "tippy-ness" and with floatation

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
How bout some WRP stuff for the Phazer?

WRP offers both Seats and Running Boards for the baby 4-Stroke. Running Boards are a must have for this model!

DSC03445.jpg

Seat is a Plus II model (2" taller than stock (OEM)

Call with questions ...

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
^^^on your running boards for the back do you cut holes into them or not?
by the picture it doesn't look like it but i was just wondering

My wife has a '08 Phazer MTX and she loves it! Her only complaint is the lack of wind protection. We tried the big windshield but it looked like a Goldwing and looked stupid. Is there any after market deflectors for the Phazer? Especially, below the handle bars

D

Dimebag

Mar 11, 2009
So what do you guys think about your Phazers? How does it perform?
Wondering about switching from my RMK 700, to a turbo phazer.

Thoughts about that? I want a easy to ride, and reliable sled. (And of course.. not to expensive.)

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
In stock form, you wouldn't be happy with a phazer. They are fun little sleds, but they wouldn't perform like an RMK 700. Boosted they look like a lot of fun, but there has been a lot of issues with them. The little 550 doesn't like boost all that much.

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Does anyone have a 121"x14" track for a Phazer? I'm hoping for a 1" to 1.5" lug. PM me if anyone has one they are looking to sell.

Thats what the swapmeet is for.

I dont want to assume anything here, but your answer seems a little rough around the edges. He only has 4 posts, so lets help him out a little.

Erickson,

You can post up a WTB (want to buy) ad in the swap meet and probably have better luck in finding a track. Check it out here:
http://www.snowest.com/forum/swapmeet/showcat.php/cat/57

That being said, lets try to keep this on track.

Last edited:
D

Dimebag

Mar 11, 2009
Are there different engine options on the 2007 Phazers?

I have only seen the 500 cc option. What kind of issues has there been on them?

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
a boosted phazer can make 160hp (boondockers kit) and with a longer track like a 153x2.5 cut down 14.5 wide they can give big bores a run for there money. cause ya gotta remember, at elevation a boost phazer will still make 160hp, a n/a 2 stroke will not (3% hp loss per 1000ft). i;ve seen tphazers show 900 cats how its done.

I too haven;t heard of issues of these not liking boost or other problems, yes they won;t take 200hp or more cause it will blow up the block, gotta remember these are half the size of the 4 banger and the engine was built with weight in mind. i've heard of a few t-phazers burn down but there have been few with every other turbo sled also.

dimebag- i used to have an 07 phazer before i went to my apex, If someone like one stop or hurricane performance made a high hp block for the phazer and i could boost one uo to 250hp i'd be back on one in a heartbeat before a 350hp apex or nytro. IMO super fun sled to ride just don;t got the jam and for most people its not cost effective when u can buy an 800 with nearly equal performance for less

Last edited:
D

Dimebag

Mar 11, 2009
Since i can get a turboed phazer for the price of my RMK im considering the change. But I'm not convinced yet. I really don't that care that much of the performance. As long as it is easy to ride, and reliable - thats what worth something to me. I ride about 3000 KMs a year, and thats one 2stroke engine per year...

Premium Features