• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys vs mod pro

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Just a hunch - the 16 800 M looks like it could be a very solid stock sled. After more than 5 years of trying, it should be. New team clutches have to work. If cat pushes out a new M chassis for 17, we get poor early snow, etc., unsold units are gonna get blown out in early 16, too. There may be some very good deals on the 2S stock 800's early next year - especially if you're not brand loyal. Poo and cat have to delivery the goods, which seems likely.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
I'll be the first to say if an Axys goes where my old Pro won't it won't be the sled's fault.
I'm keeping the old Pro out of spite mostly. It's refused to let me down as it supposed to and it's getting cheaper by the hr. to run. Hope it snows again so I can forget reality.

Interesting to note (because the Poo motor rep keeps coming up).
Cat is selling off it's stock (probably old warranty stock) of old replated pre-HO cylinders and pistons kits (boxes marked pre 2011 manufacture dates) at good deal prices. No such deals yet for the 6 yr old HO motor yet. Still hanging on to that stuff.
Doo has a very profitable re-man division providing doo customers a relatively inexpensive alternative to throwing a sled away because it's off of warranty but just 1500 miles of use.

Premium Features