• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
I ride a 01 rmk mod. The 800 triple in it just got a fresh top end and the sled runs amazing. But I hit a small tree yesterday and luckily the only damage was a huge bow in one of my lower radius rods. I'm wondering what rods will fit? Do they have to be off of a gen 2 rmk or any gen 2? Also does anyone know if wedge or edge rods will work? I want to get back on the snow as soon as possible so I will buy whatever fits and worry about the stance I want later. Also any ideas what would happen if I put different sized rods on? I have a perfect set of aftermarket rods for one side but the other side is destroyed. If I put the upper and lower aftermarket rods on one side and leave the other stock what would happen? Thank you for all your input and if anybody wants to sell some I'm interested haha.
Thank you,
Spencer

jgd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Becker, MN
Non RMK would be 41" front end, which would have longer rods. Wedge/Gen 2 are essentially the same bulkhead. I believe that I have a set of radius rods for your RMK. If you're interested, PM me...

Premium Features