• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Im selling 1M/King cat steering post relocation kits!!!

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
King Cat steering post

It's that time of year again so just letting everyone know Im still doing the steering post kits. If you are looking for one let me know.

F
Aug 17, 2010
K-Town, BC
no real steering problem but when you mount the post forward it handles like an M sled...put a 2 wheel kit in the rear and you have a sled that no only pulls your arms off but will act like an M in the deep stuff.

Whats the two wheel kit do exactly? I had a mate change to a 2 wheel kit and he broke 2 wheels in the span of 2 months.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
wild childs steering post will not work on an efi or mountain cat only works on the KK lonnies works on all of them and if you read his post also has a cold air intake update. This guy rides hard and if he hasnt broke it yet everybody else will have no problem with it
weird i've seen them on both 1M sleds and multiple EFI sleds

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
Whats the two wheel kit do exactly? I had a mate change to a 2 wheel kit and he broke 2 wheels in the span of 2 months.

I run 4 wheels on all my sleds also. I dont think the 1.2 lbs is worth screwing up everybodies day when one goes bad in one way or another. We have broke them on a little jump outside my shop. I have always said that their is good weight and bad weight on a sled and in this case its good weight.:face-icon-small-hap

K

kingkat1150

Jan 27, 2010
belgrade mt
I dont know why its was said that wild childs post wont work on an efi or an m1 I dont see why that would be. I have no intention of knocking wild childs product I am simply selling mine if someone wants to try it.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features