• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha annouces BOOST options for 2011 Nytro MTX !!

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Kit

Clutching is included it is a complete kit. Bolts on in about 4-6 hours install. Has a nice muffler tone real nice. You will love the kit and responce is great.
start at 6 and be riding by noon.

So it sounds like this is just a kit that you can buy to install yourself is that right? I would assume that this is not a factory option for the sleds. Does it come with any kind of clutch kit also or are you on your own for that?

If that is the case isn't the ulmers kit the same price and it comes with clutching and everything? It is pretty cool for yamaha to be doing this.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Hey what about this stuff for the APEX.....dammit!

I've been saying this for years MountainMan, those of us with the Apex own the "Bastard Child" of Yamaha.

They don't care about us and neither do the aftermarket manufacturers.

It's all about their "precious" Nytro :face-icon-small-win

I'm not bitter, really :face-icon-small-hap

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Not to rub it in but 2 more items

BDX is making a new steering post for the nitro that makes it work better for the mountains it changes the position of it so it is straighter up and down so you push and pull not pull and lift very cool. The other from BDX is the kid stuff only available from you dealer is the skid parts for a saving of 35 Lb that is huge that's what my cat skid weights and its should be stronger

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
BDX is making a new steering post for the nitro that makes it work better for the mountains it changes the position of it so it is straighter up and down so you push and pull not pull and lift very cool. The other from BDX is the kid stuff only available from you dealer is the skid parts for a saving of 35 Lb that is huge that's what my cat skid weights and its should be stronger
BDX doesn't list much on their Yamaha page.

They only list one part.
Yamaha Two Wheel Kit
CamBolts011.jpg

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
I ran into the PUSH and BDX guys riding near Preston, ID early last winter. They seemed like great guys, and thier sleds were immaculate. They were riding with mmsports, RKT, and a few other guys. They were all on Arctic Cats. I'm surprised that they didn't mention anything about building nytro parts or show any interest towards the turbo nytros that were in my group. Does anyone know when they started developing their nytro products?

Premium Features