• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOW! Has the posting around here ever slowed down!!!

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
snow has slowed down in a lot of parts also. Could be part of it combined. The other web sites are not maxing out either.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
The entire state of CO seems to have fled from this site:frown:

or at least those that were posting, providing snow conditions and ride reports.....can't imagine what will happen to the rest of the site when the snow stops flying and starts melting in a few months

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
The entire state of CO seems to have fled from this site:frown:

or at least those that were posting, providing snow conditions and ride reports.....can't imagine what will happen to the rest of the site when the snow stops flying and starts melting in a few months

I'm already looking at green grass out my office window and two weeks ago we had almost 2' on the ground! Just crazy!!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I mowed my lawn last week... you can't tell me thats a good sign for the snowmobile community in the first week of March:rant:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
really no snow at sea level and 1000 ft of elevation....yep thats exactly why no one is posting here anymore:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features