• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro steering post relocation

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Shermanator

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Sicamous
www.reelfishingadventues.net
zsnowshredder, I find it easier to pull over with the relocator. I tried it with and without when I had the 162 on and with my height, the bars were in a much better position when placed further forward for me to "yank" on the bars. No doubt each rider will have their own preference, my buddy just got his Nytro and he likes the bars where they are in the stock position. Mind you, he's a good foot shorter than I am! Sherm

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
It was actually MAILED from Montana. Yer order came in while we were headed to Montana on an R&D trip, and I wanted to be sure that you didn't have to wait an extra 4 days to get it... so it rode along in the trailer to Bozeman :face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It was actually MAILED from Montana. Yer order came in while we were headed to Montana on an R&D trip, and I wanted to be sure that you didn't have to wait an extra 4 days to get it... so it rode along in the trailer to Bozeman :face-icon-small-hap

GEEEZ!!

Talk about CUSTOMER SERVICE!

+2 for going above and beyond the call of duty!!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Premium Features