• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

track shaft and jack shaft bearings for Nytro FX

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Well, I have been in the process of replacing all the bearings for my Nytro. I ride an 08 MTX. I had it apart, so I figured I would just replace everything. Here is the info. Note, this is for models WITH REVERSE. The pto side track shaft was toast and the two unsealed beings felt worn. Honestly, I don't know what felt is, but whatever, it was apart, I had the time, so I changed them. Might of wasted money, might of screwed more things up then solved, but that is how I role!

I hope this is of use to someone, or at least I don't have to worry about loosing my paper with the information anymore.

PTO side - Jack shaft
6206 RD - KOYO - Double Seals
O.D. = 62mm I.D. = 28mm width = 16mm (this one is difficult to find)
I have had no luck at all trying to buy this bearing, besides the dealer. The 28mm is not in any of the product books, for the OD that is needed.

PTO side - Track shaft
UB205 NSK - Double Seals
O.D. = 52mm I.D. = 25mm width = 15mm (27mm shoulder with set screws, offset)
it looks like a NTN part# ASS205NR should work for this one.

Chaincase side - outer case - jack shaft
6205 KOYO - no seals
O.D. = 52mm I.D. =25 mm width = 15mm

Chaincase side - outer case - track shaft
6007RU KOYO - double seals (this one actually only has one seal, there is no seal between the bearing and the outer case cover (you can't see the missing seal side) I ran a double seal, just put it in, I will update if there are problems, but I don't think there will be any..
O.D. = 62mm I.D. = 35mm width = 14mm

Chaincase side - inner case - jack shaft
6206 KOYO - no seals
O.D. = 62mm I.D. = 30mm width = 16mm

Chaincase side - inner case - track shaft
TM205 NSK - Double Seals
O.D. = 52mm I.D. = 25mm width = 15mm

Just an FYI. Can't believe there are 6 fricken bearings on this thing.

I got some info on the seals, probably do the same with trying to find them locally instead of having to go to the dealer.

Track Shaft - Chaincase - Hub / bearing holder
KOYO - MK035NI (23) I don't know what the 23 is for, but it is on the seal, so it is here.. haha
O.D. = 47mm I.D. = 35mm (shaft od) width = 6.5mm

Jack Shaft - Chaincase - Outer Cover - I believe that this is a high temp seal due to its proximity to the disc brake.
KCR - MK035F2 (12) again, don't know what it is for, but it is here
O.D. = 47mm I.D. = 35mm (shaft od) width = 6.5mm

Jack Shaft - Chaincase - inside
KOYO - MK030N9 (3) same as above
O.D. = 52mm I.D. = 30mm width = 8mm

Last edited:

snocattin

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
NW Montana
My dealer called me Saturday about the PTO side driveshaft bearing.

Looked at mine and it was well on the road to destruction, almost no grease left in it and what was there looked like crusty wax. Definitely need a new one.
(approx 2500 miles, 1200 boosted @ 10 psi)
Might want to check yours.

LG

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I added info on the seals (3 of them). Check check, check it out man...

Premium Features