• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 ski doo etec 163 Ride rasmussen style sled

T

treedocker

Sep 1, 2010
I have a awesome sled for sale, its a 2015 ski-doo xm 163 with a bunch of goodies. This sled runs amazing and has tons of power.
it has the rk tek drop in kit which includes 2 pistons and a head mod but looks completely stock. I only did this for performance the sled ran great before but now better it probably has about 500 miles on the new top end and about 900 total miles but miles will go up as i do ride every weekend.
It also has a ez-ryde rear skid which works amazing and rides so smooth and transfers very well while climbing.
It has a slp pipe and can and a team red spring in the secondary clutch
It has a c3 carbon fiber hood which looses about 15 lbs and titanium handlebars, the sled has the Rasmussen steering post and skinz front and rear bumpers along with the new skinz running boards which are narrower and taller and a ride Rasmussen style wrap on it and the low rise seat.
It also has the trail tank fuel tank which holds about 2 more gallons of gas.
It also has rcs front shocks with dual rate springs also.

The sled runs extremely well and looks the part also.text or call preferred. thanks for looking 208-220-4124

ETEC 1.jpg ETEC 2.jpg

Premium Features