• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C&A Mini Ski Saddles

B
Dec 3, 2003
Cashmere, WA
Just picked up a 1988 Sno Scoot. It came with brand new C&A skis along with some type of mount. From what I gather about this mount, you have to hack up the ski to make it work and not sure I want to do that. I found a mount on SnoScoot.com, but it runs $211... which seems pretty steep. Anything else out there that I can use without hacking up the ski? Thanks.

B
Dec 3, 2003
Cashmere, WA
Cool. Can you post pics when you get them? Going to have the boy do some chores to earn his C&A's.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Muffin Works said it has about a 2 week lead time, so once I get them in a few weeks, I will post some detailed photos. What I like about these... no cutting of the skis.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
Nice. We're supposed to get an inch of snow tomorrow night. I may have to let the kid finish off the stock skis and get his C&A's.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

B
Dec 3, 2003
Cashmere, WA
They fit quite tight so be prepared for that. Word of advice, first install the mount onto the sled, then onto the ski. The bolt that mounts the ski to sled is below the plastic of the ski.

L
The muffin works kit is a very nice. Just got mine. Got them installed and they look great. Can't wait for the snow. Now on to the stretch model. I hope that I don't end up selling this thing after I get it built. Son is really wanting a snow bike like dad. I am hoping that once he gets the stretched sno sport he will be good to go.

S

SpencerA

Mar 30, 2010
Portland Oregon
Just installed muffin works saddles. Has anyone experienced play once mounted? Everything was right on spindle with metal skis previously. Now I can notice excessive play side to side.

S
Nov 17, 2014
I'm reaching out to see anyone would be interested in any more of these C&A mini ski mounts muffinworks no longer makes them I'm looking into making a run of them I want to see how much interest there is before I decide to make a run of them and come up with a cost

skibumsd

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2008
for a decent price i would. Have a guy that might want 1-3 sets as well depending on cost.

trx836

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2010
Sno Scoot Mounts

I would be interested in a set of the saddle mounts if you are going to make a run of them. Have you came up with a price for the?

S
Nov 17, 2014
Ok guys I got a price but because of the price of aluminum I can't do it for what muffinworks was doing it for its sucks but I still trying to price out some stuff as of right now the cost would be $220 a complete set with bolts & washers that's with me doing a run of 10 sets for those of you that are serious and want to commit to it I would need a deposit and you can reach me on my cell at 519-818-6158 I hope I can help you guys out with this again I'm sorry about the cost I can't do anything about the price of the aluminum

Premium Features