• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1200 TURBO 174 3"

P

prairiepowderhead

Sep 1, 2008
Prairie
1200 TURBO 174 3" $9,999

Here is my baby,
1200 custom built turbo built by Turbo Performance

Everything has been done to this sled, no bolts unturned any nothing ****** rigged, this machine is done right.
174 3" Flex edge track
K-Mod skid,
VanAmburg chassis
built motor,
boss seat
Risers and bars
Stock hood and head light or lexan hood with light delete
XM front end
Chrome bumper

Light weight and powerful.

Tons of cash in this build, all to you for the low low price of
$9,999
20150214_112937.jpg

My sled yup.jpg

Last edited:
G
Jan 11, 2008
EDH Ca
Questions

Video looks good.
What year and model is the sled. T3?
Factory 174 correct?
Mileage
You the original owner?
Low maintenance sled or does the horsepower stress the sled out?

Thanks,

M

cat08M1000174

P

prairiepowderhead

Sep 1, 2008
Prairie
The motor is out of a 09 1200 sled, it has been build with rods and pistons, ported head and valve work. The chassis is a VanAmburg chassis built for a 174. it has a Kmod skid and an S36 front suspension. I also installed all the XM framework and steering post so the ride is the same as the new XM. I am not the original owner. the sled was built by Turbo Performance in Utah as a show sled and they owned it for several years before I got it. You can talk to Brycer on here or Give Bryce a call at Turbo Performance he can tell you everything about building the sled.
The sled has been very low maintenance, in fact my wife loves to ride it because it will always start and runs like a charm everytime. and she doesnt get stuck very often with it. lol. It has 1400 original miles on it. I have the stock headlight and hood for it as well.

Premium Features