• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who's ready for Winter?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Well dim the lights...crack open a cold one and enjoy the next 15 minutes... immersed in white gold.

If you enjoyed it feel free to share the link and spread the stoke that is snowmobiling in the backcountry.

Thanks for checking it out.

-diz

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
i need 3 more months of fall to make up for all the dirt biking I lost out on during the move this year !

Winter needs to stay away for 3 more months!

GO AWAY WINTER .... GO AWAY!

:crutch:

ok not really

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Nice work Diz!!

But, yeah, I'm not ready quite yet... It will come in it's own sweet time and i LOVE me some pow pow to play in but I also like dirt and nice moist dirt (which we haven't seen in a while and I hope this fall will bring!)

I'm in no rush for winter to get here myself but when it does I will be STOKED about it!!!

Seeing clips like this is ALWAYS fun though, when the snow is flying or not! Great work putting it together, love the Boom song, some pretty fun stuff in there!!

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
TTT. I expect more views than this girls! It's free, good riding, and Brandon did a very good job editing it. Editing this amount of film is a huge pain in the azz, trust me.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I just got my max time bumped up on Youtube without having to add commercials in the front.

Part 2 coming soon!

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
Our snowmobiling intro to avalanche safety courses are tentatively scheduled in southern Colorado . Once a few more details are finalized, we'll post a schedule. Info for all other MOUNTAIN SKILLZ workshops coming soon! We're very excited to be working with dizz and THE CREW and have a lot of good stuff in the works.

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Can you make that video available on mobile? How am I supposed to watch this at work???

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
here is the way to view on your phone...or any blocked video

on your phones internet browser go to

m.youtube.com

scroll all the way down and on the left side click on the "desktop" icon

Now it thinks it is on desktop not a mobile and you can view any "mobile blocked" video

I do not buy the rights to the music so I have no control over allowing to view over mobile devices.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Nice video. I am with you Diz. I went over the bars a bunch of times last year and never even got a scratch. On dirt I would have got away with a few but at least one would have cost me a broken collar bone or separated shoulder. Dirt isn't too bad, it's the rocks that get ya. Wake surfing and shooting are my summer fun.

Premium Features