• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale or Trade 2009 Mirage 28FT Extreme Sport Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

G_dub

Dec 14, 2008
Downtown Boise, ID
Lowered price to my basic bottom dollar. Like i said it has new axles that have about 750 miles on them. this price is below what I bought it for. let alone what I have invested in reworking the electrical in the trailer stereo, speakers, the axles were 2500.00 installed.

G

G_dub

Dec 14, 2008
Downtown Boise, ID
9k is a little light come up with a little more say closer to what I am asking I would consider it. It's a great trailer for what I am asking but I also realize this year has been light on snow in a lot of areas. Like i said pm me. Negotiations are best left private.

Last edited:
G

G_dub

Dec 14, 2008
Downtown Boise, ID
Well I am lowering the price and gonna loose my you know what but I have done nothing but that with this sport. I just want the damn thing gone tired of looking at it take up what little space I have here at the house. asking 11K now. will take less just have to negotiate and entertain offers.

G

G_dub

Dec 14, 2008
Downtown Boise, ID
Bumping to the top sled season is coming soon. Trailer is still sitting in the driveway. Has Dexter torsion axles. Pulled it this weekend to haul a tool box home and pulled great. Still entertaining offers as well. PM with questions I will answer them if I remember to check them. Better off to call or text. number is in the first post.

Thanks

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features