• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Geoff Kyle's Freeride Adventures

G

Geoff Kyle

Dec 14, 2011
Whistler
Hey everyone just giving you the heads up on my new Guiding and Sled Camps outfit in Whistler. You can check out my website at "geoffkylesfreeride.com" for more details and or get a hold of me on my facebook at "Geoff Kyle's Freeride".
My next Freeride Camp is in Whistler on February 18,19 and 20th where if your into raising your sled game in one of BC's premier riding areas, while having all your accommodation and meals taken care of then I think this could be for you. Check it out and let me know if your in on an adventure you'll be bragging about for a long time to come!!-------GK

G

Geoff Kyle

Dec 14, 2011
Whistler
Geoff Kyle Backcountry Freeride Camp

Geoff Kyle Backcountry Freeride Camp

Hey everyone I've got a couple spots left for my Backcountry freeride Camp in on Feb 24,25 and 26th if anyone is interested. The last one was a huge success with amazing snow, terrain and food. Come giver a shot if you want to raise your game to another level. You can also reach me at geoffkylesfreeride@gmail.com ---Thanks----GK

G

Geoff Kyle

Dec 14, 2011
Whistler
Re: Geoff Kyles Freeride Camp- -- couple spots left Feb 24,25 and 26th

Lots of snow, lots of sweet riding, lots of fuel to burn and only a couple spots left....... Couple spots open for the backcountry freeride camp on Feb 24,25,and 26th. It's gona be a blast and you'll come away with new sled skills and confidence to make all your next riding adventures more exciting.......Drop me a line at --- geoffkylesfreeride@gmail.com---- GK​

C

cole_151

Dec 27, 2007
Grand meadow,MN
This would be the best riding clinic

This would be the first school i would go to if it were in the big horns or snowies! hauling my sled 1905 miles and not having a passport are gonna be the only things holding me back.

Premium Features