• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

a sad sad day

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
it just outright sickens me that we have our people overseas dying for our rights and in a sick perverted gesture on this forum some forum god see's fit to have keywords and links sabatoged to mislead the intent of the written word...this person or persons just spat in the face of Rememberance day...who was it Christopher..?...what drives that sort of intrusion...FEAR !!!!!!!

Last edited:
B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com
wait wait wait, you just trivialized all the efforts, and sacrifices our friends and relatives are making overseas by comparing it to this forum choosing not to allow people to promote a competing forum by attempting to pilfer snowests member base...

You should be ashamed..ffs it's just a forum. How can you even attempt to draw a connection between the two? Talk about blowing things out of proportion.

S
Sep 10, 2005
Grand Junction, CO
wait wait wait, you just trivialized all the efforts, and sacrifices our friends and relatives are making overseas by comparing it to this forum choosing not to allow people to promote a competing forum by attempting to pilfer snowests member base...

You should be ashamed..ffs it's just a forum. How can you even attempt to draw a connection between the two? Talk about blowing things out of proportion.

True. As a Vet from a family of Vets, I don't feel the least upset that they have chosen to edit promotion of competing sites.
I have been an outspoken critic some of the changes. I feel that the site is headed into oblivion. Headed by a well meaning but, (IMO) over-zealous techno geek.
However, it is a privately owned forum and therefore not bound by freespeach.

Premium Features