• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extreme cold sledding and my nubby

M

MPS

Went sledding today....it got down to -23 last night and it wasn't that much different in the mountains. When I was younger I usually didn't give a sh*t and just rode.

I took my little lunch break and my drink was frozen before I could finish it and I had to keep putting my sammich on my pipe to de-thaw it so I didn't have to eat a spicy Italian popsicle. I didn't have the trusty old muffpot with me. I did have the rubber ball, but it was lonely without the muffpot.

Then when I got done I thought I had frostbite, damn fingers hurt!....I have a little nubby finger (comes in handy for a lot of extra-curricular activities...certain SW members can attest to that). I could feel my nubby through my gloves and it was serious hard and frozen (nubby occassional gets hard regardless, but this time it was not good!). So we took off and I had to stop and put my hard nubby on my pipe.

Then we got up on the ridges with that wind and my nubby couldn't handle it!

My buddy made a disrespectful comment about my nubby and I responded by saying that I was gonna shove my popsicled nubby up his a$$. He didn't like that idea....and now that I think about it, nor do I.....I am glad he declined. But, at the time it seemed inviting.

Is this a sign that my nubby is getting old and is all used up...and just needs to sit at home with a warm fire, a novel, and a turtleneck?

Last edited:
M

MPS

Damn...I just re-read this...I guess I shouldn't start threads when I have had too much beverage....a screw it! CHEERS :beer;:beer; anyone need a brewsky! I am up....lets drink....or come over and have a brewsky. Don't bring that tuna stinking muffpot with you and you are welcome! :D

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Went sledding today....it got down to -23 last night and it wasn't that much different in the mountains. When I was younger I usually didn't give a sh*t and just rode.

I took my little lunch break and my drink was frozen before I could finish it and I had to keep putting my sammich on my pipe to de-thaw it so I didn't have to eat a spicy Italian popsicle. I didn't have the trusty old muffpot with me. I did have the rubber ball, but it was lonely without the muffpot.

Then when I got done I thought I had frostbite, damn fingers hurt!....I have a little nubby finger (comes in handy for a lot of extra-curricular activities...certain SW members can attest to that). I could feel my nubby through my gloves and it was serious hard and frozen (nubby occassional gets hard regardless, but this time it was not good!). So we took off and I had to stop and put my hard nubby on my pipe.

Then we got up on the ridges with that wind and my nubby couldn't handle it!

My buddy made a disrespectful comment about my nubby and I responded by saying that I was gonna shove my popsicled nubby up his a$$. He didn't like that idea....and now that I think about it, nor do I.....I am glad he declined. But, at the time it seemed inviting.

Is this a sign that my nubby is getting old and is all used up...and just needs to sit at home with a warm fire, a novel, and a turtleneck?

LMFAO. I don't know what to say about that, but I am LMFAO.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well not all of us can relate to your stubby situation...maybe ThistleDoo can.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
ThistleDoo! I knew we had a common bond. I could always feel it, but couldn't quite put my finger on it! NFF (nubby friend forever)!

Given the context of this thread...you are on a roll today.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, here is ThistleStub:
ThistleDooTALL.jpg
[/IMG]

S

sodfarmer

Dec 5, 2007
M P S . I think this is an opportunity. What you need to keep your nubby warm it a Brad Story propane turboed Nytro or Apex. The turbo is right where the Gas tank used to be. This way you can warm your nubby when needed. File with you insurance that you need one for MEDICAL REASONS and when they reject your request you can sue them for disciminating against people with nubbies. Either way with the right lawyer you will have a high Hp sled.

Last edited:
Premium Features