• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Way to go America....

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Wal-Mart employee trampled..

Is this evidence that consumerism has gone too far? Or that Americans are becoming way too selfish. Or that people that stand in line at Walmart for 12 hours to get good deals are fricken morons and are too stupid to see that if they worked those 12 hours they would be ahead of the game...

What people do for the almighty dollar..... sickens me..

Note the bottom of the article... fricken add in the reporting....

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
What's sickening is ... I will bet my entire life savings that %95 of the people involved in that mob that trampled that guy voted for Obama if they even bothered to vote at all.

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I read this yesterday. Makes me absolutely sick that people are so concerned about the good deals that they trample someone and take their life. WTF?

I hope everyone of these f*cking retards thinks about this persons life when they give the $50 guitar hero to their kid on Christmas morning

M
Dec 17, 2007
Laurel MT
Ultimately these people have to live with what they did, i also hope they think of it everytime they look at whatever they may have bought that day.. Some people will do anything to save a dollar, and as said before if they would work they could afford the full price!!! I feel for the family of the man trying to make a living, and what they now have to deal with thanks to others greed..

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Ultimately these people have to live with what they did, i also hope they think of it everytime they look at whatever they may have bought that day.. Some people will do anything to save a dollar, and as said before if they would work they could afford the full price!!! I feel for the family of the man trying to make a living, and what they now have to deal with thanks to others greed..

They live in a dog eat dog world. Life and death in those neighborhoods is an everyday occurance. As long as they got what they wanted they will not blink an eye.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
That’s unbelievable. :mad: Killing someone to get a good deal. That’s why I stay home on black Friday. Also stay out of New York!

V
Nov 27, 2008
North Bend, WA
They live in a dog eat dog world. Life and death in those neighborhoods is an everyday occurance. As long as they got what they wanted they will not blink an eye.

I was thinking the same thing. They didn't care when they trampled him and the others trying to help. What makes anyone think they'll care about the consequences.

A
Nov 5, 2008
I never go to these "sales" with all the meatheads. It's kind of like waiting in a line up to save 2 cents on fuel.If I take the time I spend waiting in line and times it by my hourly wage I end up losing money.Doesn't make sense to me.Besides most stores use the bait and switch for these sales anyway.By the time you get in and realize they only had one item at the crazy low price you feel twice as stupid for waiting in line that long for nothing so you buy the next one that's not on sale.

D
Nov 27, 2007
You strike me as a "I have no solution of mine own" piss & moan'er. They're everywhere these days but I digress. Instead of delving into that subject, please in detail explain your solution? Lay out the perfect societal solution as you see it. Let's pretend you're Pres Rider wait... skip that. Let's pretend you are the almighty god. What's it like in RiderWorld?

Wal-Mart employee trampled..

Is this evidence that consumerism has gone too far? Or that Americans are becoming way too selfish. Or that people that stand in line at Walmart for 12 hours to get good deals are fricken morons and are too stupid to see that if they worked those 12 hours they would be ahead of the game...

What people do for the almighty dollar..... sickens me..

Note the bottom of the article... fricken add in the reporting....

Premium Features