• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Lodging for the Snowy Range

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2009/2010 SEASON!!!!!

UPDATES (New driveway direct off HWY / NEW WOOD STOVE / REMODELED KITCHEN!!!!!)

THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT GROUPS OVER THE LAST TWO SEASONS......you guys (and gals) were GREAT!!!

This is a GREAT place for a group of sledders...it's 4 bedrooms (6 beds plus a queen sleeper sofa), 3 1/2 bathrooms, full kitchen, game room:beer;!!!!!!!

Sits on 16 acres...on the river. (oh yeah..... it's also very nice and cozy if your wives come sled'n or just want to hang around during the day).

$289 night (Mention Snowest and we will throw in the 5th night free!!!!!! Also...call for mid-week and last minute SPECIALS!!!!)

303-588-0966

Please visit the url below for more info and pics.
www.vrbo.com/170465

HomeRanchSnow.jpg
HomeRanch2.jpg

Last edited:
P
Dec 26, 2007
looks like a nice place! my group and i will be there in Feb. And I think we solved our where to stay this year question. I will be callin soon.

rmjj

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Brookings,SD
So where abouts from Albany? Hwy 11 or on 130. Looks like a gteat place and price is right. Will check with our group for March and give you a call.

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
It is on 130 a 3/4 mile west of the turn for Albany. Very centrally located for either unloading at the top on 130 or going to Albany. What's nice is from our place you can see the top of the range and decide then where would be best to ride from.

Let me know on March asap.....I have two other groups looking at dates in March. Hopefully we can make it work for u.

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
I've had a few questiones pm'd to me so I thougth I'd let ya all in on the goods.............

Square footage of the Ranch House: approx. 4,400 sqft

TV: I think it is either 55 or 56 inches and yes.......it is HD.

# and sizes of beds: King, 2 Quens, 2 twins, twin bunk bed, and a pull out sofa (and for the adventurous....2 other sofas, lazy boy recliner :eek:, and a real nice thick queen air matress).

Feel free to call me if you have any more questions.

Thanks-

303-588-0966

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
More answers about the Ranch!!!!!!!

Linens: Yes we have all bed linens, towels, ect.

Games in the game room: Fooseball, darts, and I'm looking at getting a pool table/ air hockey / and ping pong table. And who knows what else I'll be able to add to the room.

Garage: Yes you can use it to work on your sleds. It is a deep two door garage, so I am able to get 4 cars in there. I am leaving one side empty so you have room to work.

Thanks-

303-588-0966

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
IT'S YOUR LUCKY DAY!!!!!!

For everyone who has been calling looking for dates to rent our cabin, we just had an opening. Someone had reserved it, but could not get the entire group to commit.

So we now have 3 prime nights open, come in on FEB 29th and check out on March 3rd.

Give me a call if interested, I know it will go fast!!!

303-588-0966

Thanks!!

S

SNOWPSYCHOS

Jan 9, 2008
Colorado / Wyoming
Last Minute Deal!!!!!!

LAST MINUTE DEAL!!!!!

FEB 17th-22nd

It's your LUCKY day....the Snowies have GREAT snow, and we may have space available.

We saved Feb. 17th-22nd for a group who said they never cancel, but ofcourse....... we can not get ahold of them and they never sent in their deposit.

If ya want it (any days between 17th-22nd)....it's yours. Give me a call and I'll work on giving you a deal!!!

303-588-0966

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
hell cain, if i could talk the wife into it we would stay all week.;)
looking foreward to this weekend though.:beer;

Premium Features