• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***reno snowmobile film festival***

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M

Mortgage Paul

Dec 28, 1999
No Town
www.TeamMortgageAndCredit.com
They are all cool once you know them. They kinda get sick of guys hitting on them so they kinda have an attitude a bit understandably.

There are different ones different nights.

I'm gonna be there. I have to rearrange a few things but yah. I was supposed to be in So Cal that weekend until I found out about this.

M

Mortgage Paul

Dec 28, 1999
No Town
OH, and BTW, the reason no more rooms at GSR is the Big teachers convention that Week/W-E

Thecoolestgirls.jpg

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
They are all cool once you know them. They kinda get sick of guys hitting on them so they kinda have an attitude a bit understandably.

There are different ones different nights.

I'm gonna be there. I have to rearrange a few things but yah. I was supposed to be in So Cal that weekend until I found out about this.

I hope you can make it Paul. It will be nice to see you again.

M

Mortgage Paul

Dec 28, 1999
No Town
I hope you can make it Paul. It will be nice to see you again.

I'll be there for sure. I was planning on going down to So Cal that weekend of the shows till I heard about this deal just the other day.
Still have my office and house down in Poway and Encinitas there running full time so I go down about once a month or 6 weeks usually for 3-4 days.

Honestly, I just got sick of the Cali traffic and congestion in early 2005. I can take about a week there tops now and it's time to go. LMAO

Plus, Im better at shivering than sweating, although it's too ***gin hot for me in summer, but the local lakes help with that going out in the boat.

No Town isn't any different than any other town IMO, I just stay away from downtown but even that ain't THAT bad. It's just old.
If you do that, it's really no different than So Cal. Same stores, same pretty much everything both good and bad.

Desert on one side and a big body of water on the other, and snow in between.
San Diego snow, and the view from my office.

The last pic was 9-20-2007. First storm and snow in the hills.

SnowfromSanDiego.jpg

Lagunas.jpg

LagunasSnow.jpg

P92003269-20-2007.jpg

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
i'm waiting to hear back from king-of-the-hill but it sounds like the Grand Sierra Resort has opened up some rooms and/or is giving a discount to those who have already booked a room for the Reno Snowmobile Film Festival next weekend. if you call the GSR and mention the Snowmobile Film Festival or Team Summit, you should get the new rate which I want to say is now $89 (don't quote me on that).

Also, the GSR called us last week and said the response they are getting to this first-ever event has really impressed them and they want to lock in for the full-blown version of this film festival/snow show next year for a full 2 days. thanks to everyone who is supporting us and the sport by making this happen!

when we get more details...we'll post them up.

for all the filmmakers who are contributing to the show...i need your stuff by wednesday of this week or you won't make it in. if you haven't had time to edit something special, we can run a segment of your finished movie. i just need the dvd by wednesday. pm me if you need my addy.

thanks.

jeff

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Team Summit and The Reno Film Festival sharin space with Burandt on EXPN

ESPN supports Film Festival on EXPN *CLICK HERE TO VIEW*

509 supports Reno Film Festival *CLICK HERE TO VIEW*

Thanks to Tom with 509 for the hookup and Tim Mutrie with ES/XPN for the blog hookup..... awesome digs and support

If not everyone is aware J-Low has made a huge decision to contribute portions of the raffle proceeds the the Blair Morgan Spinal Research Foundation as well as CNSA.....

more details to follow on the room discount Monday.....

Last edited:

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
ESPN supports Film Festival on EXPN *CLICK HERE TO VIEW*

509 supports Reno Film Festival *CLICK HERE TO VIEW*

Thanks to Tom with 509 for the hookup and Tim Mutrie with ES/XPN for the blog hookup..... awesome digs and support

If not everyone is aware J-Low has made a huge decision to contribute portions of the raffle proceeds the the Blair Morgan Spinal Research Foundation as well as CNSA.....

more details to follow on the room discount Monday.....

That's awesome! I have about a $1k worth of raffle prizes heading Jlowe's way today.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
That's awesome! I have about a $1k worth of raffle prizes heading Jlowe's way today.

509 ROCKS!!! thanks tom!

as previously stated, i have contacted Blair Morgan Racing and told them how sorry we all are about Blair's accident. We are donating proceeds from the raffle/auction to Blair's foundation to help with his recovery.

we are also sending some of the proceeds to the CNSA (California Nevada Snowmobile Association) to help outfit their new safety trailer.

We have some incredible stuff to give away including 509 gear, HMK gear, items from Klim, Arctic Cat, Slydog Skis, B-Wear Vests, West Coast Sleds, a pair of Fox Float Shocks from Fox and a pile of DVDs from Thunderstruck, 509, Extreme Team and more.

For all of you donating items to this raffle, and to those film guys that are still sending my movies and/or teasers, I need them by Thursday afternoon at the latest.

Please send the items to my work address:

KFSN-TV
ABC30
C/O Jeff Aiello
1777 G. Street
Fresno, CA 93706

Thanks again to everyone for supporting this breakthrough event for snowmobiling and snowmobile films!

Jeff

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
So, snow to the valley floor Friday into Saturday and I just saw the NOS Assault..... holy crap is that thing nice. We will have a brand new 27' Mirage Snow X-Treme loaded to the gills with 2 fully customized turbo Polaris' and RZR's with tracks, to lifted tricked out numbers. We will also have a Cutler T800 fresh off Dales bench as well as other pumped up tricked out equipment.... can't wait to see all and Thanks to HMK and Hex Armor for the NorCal Team Summit event gear we will have. It is the latest in HMK lightweight extreme gear and all kinds of cool stuff. Fox has stepped up and donated a 1,000 dollar set of shocks for the Blair Morgan Auction and others have donated thousands in all kinds of schwag. We even captured the attention of Nordica and they are jumping in for the first time this year with throw outs!
Tons of pictures to follow!!!

Premium Features