• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A new womens film ~ Octane Productions

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Hello all! Just wanted to announce that Emilie Moreshead and myself have partnered up with Kobra Ki Productions to bring you a full length backcountry sledchick film this fall. We have been furiously filming and not finished yet! :whip:

Some of you are famliar with Kobra Ki's youtube channel and so you know his talent of both capturing footage and editing it. Here's an example of footage he's gathered this year so far. It isn't just us ladies, but still quite enjoyable! ;)

You Toob clicky

On most of our filming days we've been spoiled rotten to have a FABULOUS photographer, :hail: Zack Kinnear, with us. He's provided us thousands of pictures to choose from, I'm in heaven! LOL :heart:

Here's a little bit of sneek peek of what's to follow... I'll add more as time goes on too! :rockon:

Emilie off a nice backcountry root ball!
em2.jpg

Lisa jumping a creek gap!
lisa2.jpg

Linda showing us how a downhill carve goes!
linda2.jpg

Cedar hooking it back up through the trees.
cedar.jpg

Brandy dropping a cornice at Mt. Baker.
b.jpg

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
I guess I should post a little more info eh? LMAO!

Distracted.... :p

We are not a set TEAM with this adventure. We are looking to showcase the best of the backcountry ladies out there so if you are interested in filming with us, get a hold of us at Octane's email. OR if you know someone who would be interested, send them our way! We are an open book looking to write something exciting! :face-icon-small-coo

We've already filmed with Cedar Heinle, Emilie Moreshead, Linda Batterton, Lisa Granden, tried to catch up with Amy Casto but that's a hard one to follow.. lol And of course myself! This weekend we are headed to Revy to catch up with Megan MacDougall on her wicked pink T-Nytro and Michelle Dumaresq who will also hopefully be sporting a new T-Nytro by the weekend!

We are working HARD to get footage of Sarah Whipple to add some spice to this film! :love: And have Chute days planned for the spring with Emilie, Lisa and Shannon Barngrover (RMSHA Women's King of the Hill in 2010 if memory serves me right!). :face-icon-small-coo

We currently have a Facebook page up to keep you all entertained with some new pictures of our adventures and will have a full website up SOON! :high5:

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Great post B!!

Super stoked to be working with you on this one and trying to round up the industries talented and hungry ladies!

I've had a blast already working with some of them on various filming trips this season and look fwd to meeting more as the season progresses and next year!

I'm a little out of touch these days with being busy but I can assure you I am still pushing and working my tail off to get the best possible footy of as many talented ladies as possible!! Plus work will be slowing down for me in a bit (and I just moved into my house!) so I should be a LITTLE less manic one of these days!! :face-icon-small-coo

Super stoked to meet some new faces this weekend. Hear the snow should be good and the sun should be shining!!!! heck yeah!!!!!

M

mtnjunkie

Mar 2, 2008
Way excited for this film! I haven't been here much either, busy riding and working on sleds! I know the footage gotten so far is amazing, and everyone is working hard to make this film stellar! I have been scouting chutes for filming this spring, many that I'm sure have never been climbed. Hoping to hook up with some more of you this spring! I should have my 860 back up very soon, after a tunnel mishap a couple weeks ago :face-icon-small-dis. Excited for the rest of the season!

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
You've gotten some great footy and photos so far! And Love Kobra Ki's work! You all are going to put together a stellar film - I have a feeling it's going to be the first film EVER to professionally showcase talented female riders in the backcountry! I'm stoked on what I've seen so far!

Premium Features