• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quick Straps!

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
Anyone using these? I have used them for what seems like forever and I love them. Anyone a dealer or know where to get them as i am due for a couple new pairs.

Thanks.

Rob.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
ive used them for about 4 or 5 years now and i love them. i also use them for dirtbikin and sleddin, they're nice when your ridin and need to pull your goggles off cuz they fog or get dirty or somethin dont even need to stop one hand and they're off. most sled/bike shops sell them around here.

Last edited:
S
Nov 30, 2007
cda, idaho
you should be able to buy them at any place that sells helmets....

at least up here in n.idaho that's how it is.

good luck...

if you get two pairs, make sure that you either 1. keep a helmet strap with you, or 2. keep the extra nipple one with you.....so that way you can have a strap or a spare just in case you break your nipple part off of your helmet...

sorry don't know what the side with the big plastic looking nipple part is called that fasten's to your helmet....i just like to to say nipple...

B

BigTruck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 1, 2007
Maple Valley/North Bend
you should be able to buy them at any place that sells helmets....

at least up here in n.idaho that's how it is.

good luck...

if you get two pairs, make sure that you either 1. keep a helmet strap with you, or 2. keep the extra nipple one with you.....so that way you can have a strap or a spare just in case you break your nipple part off of your helmet...

sorry don't know what the side with the big plastic looking nipple part is called that fasten's to your helmet....i just like to to say nipple...

Seems to me you like nipples???:eek:

Just a guess...

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Guess I'm the odd man out. I never did like them. Couldnt get them to seal up tight and didnt like the fact that it was a PITA to remove them from your helmet to thaw out or change to another pair. Eric

M

meierjn

Nov 11, 2008
How we digress... Quick straps are great. I have used them (and nipples) for years now!

Guess I'm the odd man out. I never did like them. Couldnt get them to seal up tight and didnt like the fact that it was a PITA to remove them from your helmet to thaw out or change to another pair. Eric

I had the same problem, took an exacto knife and enlarged the area that engages the so-called "nipple", comes loose much easier now. Makes changing goggles less of a PITA.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
If you couldn't get them to seal up tight it's either the goggle fit, or you installed them to far forward, not the QS. I always shave the inside of the slot that goes over the nipple a tiny bit with my knife so they slide on and off without pulling the nipple off.

Long Gone

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Twin Falls, Idaho
I like my Quick Straps, but my spare pair of goggles have the normal strap. This came in quite handy this past season when the "NIPPLE" broke off. Nobody likes a broken NIPPLE!!!

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
I think I'll take a drill and pierce the nipple,then I'll put a bar thru it so the straps can't fall off. :)

I have used them for 3 years. But what I hate, is when they fog, or you just want to pull them off for a but cause your hot. They dangle on the side, annoying when doing a lookback, and fill with snow. Im going to try the habervision fog Eliminator this year. Also, I wear glasses, so that was the reason for QS, I got the Habervision glasses inserts for the goggles. So i wont need my daily glasses. we'll see how that combo works for not fogging and being ablet o see

Premium Features