• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Merry Christmas

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
With only a week until Christmas Eve, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

And every time we are greeted with "Happy holidays", let's politely correct them with "No, it's Merry Christmas"

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
Merry Christmas to you as well. With this weeks weather we won't have any snow left by XMas!! Y'all better start doing your snow dances!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
With only a week until Christmas Eve, I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

And every time we are greeted with "Happy holidays", let's politely correct them with "No, it's Merry Christmas"

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho

You do realize there are other holidays around this same time? You can greet me with whatever you wish, and I will take the sentiment as you intend.

You might try the same thing, instead of looking for things to be offended about.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Merry Christmas from my mild mannered alter ego...

<hr style="color:#e8e8e8; background-color:#e8e8e8" size="1"> Hi All,

I wanted to wish ALL of you on the forum a Very Merry Christmas. Some of you may be aware in my spare time I have begun recording audiobooks. This is my very favorite book ever. I have read it for years every year to my children. I recorded it this season to share with the rest of the world. Share it with your friends, listen to it with your kids, you name it.

present.gif
Enjoy!
https://soundcloud.com/user-<wbr>29643215/sets/a-christmas-<wbr>carol-by-charles-dickens-<wbr>narrated-by-benjamin-fife

Premium Features