• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

time to let the king cat go :(

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
That won't happen, just found a low mileage deuce and time to upgrade the sportster. Ill get another sled. But leaning towards something newer like a switchback or crossfire. The king cat was a great ride the 2 days I got to ride it this year, and with even getting the bar riser put on would of been an awesome sled, but a 900, and a 162 " track just isn't ideal for Iowa.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
My 2011 Crossfire 800 SnoPro will be at Stormlake shop for sale come April. It has less then 750- miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
Sled didn't sell, so looks like I will still have the kitty, just means get to keep it! Probably go thru this summer, do a top end. And get everything done to put my bar riser on it, gotta extend wires and.brake line. And hopefully a holtz atacc. But with the new Harley hopefully ill get more use out of it then the sled

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
Not yet, search is still on. Know of a edge xcsp 700 with low miles and a 144 kit that might b forsale come this fall. Just need something shorter and more Iowa friendly. Ended up buying a newer Harley this year, another quad. Now just need a good Iowa sled. Something for the farm, the KK was bought to help a buddy out and the price was right. But just not practical around here

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Not yet, search is still on. Know of a edge xcsp 700 with low miles and a 144 kit that might b forsale come this fall. Just need something shorter and more Iowa friendly. Ended up buying a newer Harley this year, another quad. Now just need a good Iowa sled. Something for the farm, the KK was bought to help a buddy out and the price was right. But just not practical around here
My

My crossfire will be forsale. 2011 800ho 141" studded and ready to go. Has less then 750-miles on it. It will be at the Polaris shop in Stormlake. Also has helmet, cover, new carbides and new hyfax going with it. Will make someone a very nice sled for around Iowa and a trip here and there west.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
Would b a great sled. Looking for something older, something in the same price rang as the KK around that 3-4k range. No dealer around will give me a deal to "down grade" ... so see what happens. Might try ebay again here sometime middle to end of October

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
Yes it is, will be at north liberty and possibly marshalltown swap meets at end of the.month. really would like to make a deal soon. Have my sled spotted ... 04 pro-x 600 with a 136 kit

motocrazy2006

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2011
Williamsburg, Iowa
2005 Arctic Cat King Cat 900. Carb
Titanium 162'' Attack 20 track
Brand new Ice Age Performance Rails installed.- no more worry about cracked rails thats common on these
Brand new RSI ice scracthers installed
Factory Fox Float Front Shocks
2 Seasons on rebuild motor
Aftermarket Can (The Thing)
Boss Seat
GoldFinger lefty Throttle.
New Belt, and New Spare Belt
Hood has a few cracks but been repaired.
Runs Great
Just went through and set it up for low altitude riding (jetted clutched low altitiude CDI)came from out west and had tank of gas run thru last year
Current Title
Have all the jets, needles and weights, cdi to go back out west.
Storage area under the seat

601386_4102832527485_158639285_n.jpg

Premium Features