• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are you ladies still riding?

M

misssledderki

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 14, 2009
Flathead Valley, MT
www.youtube.com
I know we are very close to the month of May, but are you all still out there? My season doesn't close until May 31st, and with only 200 miles to go to my 2000 mile mark on my Poo, I'm happy to say we are still out there!!! I have a few videos and pictures from the weekend I wanted to share! Sunday we rode in temps at 75 degrees!!!

April 21st: http://youtu.be/HAe_c8Tm9kY

April 22nd: http://youtu.be/cntfEt7ziLA

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
No, for once we haven't had a good spring. Normally riding into at least April if not May with a couple good storms dropping the fluffy stuff. But just spring snow up there, not going to put miles on the sleds for that. Still a chance but it is looking pretty slim.

Good videos!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Sweet vids girl!!!

I'm still out riding, finally actually!! Got my first real ride of the season in last weekend and MAN did it feel good.... Wouldn't have minded to get in some real rides during the pow season but spring slush is FUNNN!!!! downhill drifts and getting the sled to cut loose in that slidy snow is my FAV!

I'll see if I can figure out how to get a vid up... i'm not very good with the stuff, D usually does all the editing....

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Yup, still riding here too! Looking like we'll have atleast another month of mushy mushy to play in. :heart:

These were just a few weeks ago.......

DSCN0258.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

Me and the girls working on kickers
IMG_0787.jpg

allierae

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2012
Sylvan Lake Alberta
We got out one last time this last weekend, still had awesome conditions got up to 20 celsius on saturday and was still getting snow on Sunday! Had a bit of a crash on the last hill of the day (definitely rider error), but conquered the chute that had gotten the best of me, it was just a small chute but nerve racking none the less for a beginner rider. I only have a couple pictures from the weekend, all of your pictures are awesome!

Attachments

• corness launch.jpg
    corness launch.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Revy yay long 12 036.jpg
    Revy yay long 12 036.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Still.jpg
    Still.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 60
Premium Features