• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raptor Shocks

FactoryAir1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Anyone else here order a set of Raptor Coilovers this season? Ordered and paid for a full set back on 9/4 and still nothing.....am i alone?

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Been waiting for their a arms since hay days, finally let me pre order 6 weeks ago and was told 2-3 weeks. I tore my alternative impacts off my sled over 2 months ago in anticipation for this front end, its now December 4th, and my sled still sits jacked up in the garage with no a arms... been trying to call the last week and haven't gotten through, finally left a voicemail today.

FactoryAir1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
I just talked to Jake. Solid dude. Can't say enough about his passion for keeping his customers happy. Long and short, they are having a blockbuster year for orders. Sled sales have seen such a spike this year that all sub contracted suppliers and manufacturers in the Midwest are scrambling to fill orders and there is a shortage of workers.

I ordered a full set of coil overs in black/Maui Blue and there were some issues with the anodizing but they finally have it worked out and they are building them this week.

37R front ends are en-route from welding and should be shipping soon.

Can't wait to test this stuff out this year.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
What he said! They are doing their best to keep up at this point. I got some springs earlier this season for a friend and he can not get over how awesome they are. I myself went with their full set up and holy cow do they work! They were so worth the wait.. They suck up everything on the trail and do so incredibly smooth. The wait can be hard but the product you receive will make you forgot about any wait you had.

Premium Features