• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro starting issue

G
Nov 16, 2018
Hey everybody I am new to the forum. I am here to ask if anyone has had this same issue as I am having. So I have had all the same issues these nytros have starting. But this one is new from what I can tell. Here it is. When I turn the key it has a slow response like drag. Then it spins over and sled fires up. After it’s warm it it still has the drag but not as bad.changed the starter,lasted for a little while and cooked the starter. It was replaced under warranty. Now with the new starter still same drag .. I have changed the positive cable from the solinoid to the starter still same thing. Has anyone had this issue ever. Any feed back would be much appreciated .

mark

Lifetime Membership
Sep 26, 2001
Wyoming
starting

How about a new solenoid? Maybe it's making a bad connection inside from corrosion.

djones000buck

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2010
Birch Run, Michigan
Bad ground or electrical issue. Check your main switch, relay, and diode. Starter not able to draw the juice it needs or the switch isn't sending enough voltage assuming your battery and fuses check good.

Last edited:
Premium Features