• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealers riding 2019’s today in island park

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Dealers riding 2019’s today in island park

Anyone have any first hand reliable sources? Local dealer went up yesterday to ride the 19’s with cat. Probably won’t get a report back for a day or two. Can’t wait to hear what Textron will bring next season. Already been told the the svx snowbike was a Cat one off pipe dream machine what we will most likely never see.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
madmax;4124744 Already been told the the svx snowbike was a [B said:
Cat one off pipe dream machine[/B] what we will most likely never see.
Hmm
Wonder what they might replace a "One Off Pipe Dream Machine" with?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Ive seen some of the bikes tho
face-icon-small-blush.gif

Last edited:

eldereldo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 23, 2014
Anyone have any first hand reliable sources? Local dealer went up yesterday to ride the 19’s with cat. Probably won’t get a report back for a day or two. Can’t wait to hear what Textron will bring next season. Already been told the the svx snowbike was a Cat one off pipe dream machine what we will most likely never see.

Funny, my dealer has one on the floor.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Re: SXV450 snowbike

My dealer has a new one in the showroom acquired from the race dept. I don't know yet if it carries any sort of warranty (he just got it), but it is for sale. He's not certain if there will be a production unit for 2019, but I think there will be as it makes good marketing sense to get a few out to the dealers to generate interest...

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
Just talk to dealer who’s up riding the 2019 today says big changes game changer awesome technology coming out on the 2019s glad I didn’t buy a 2018

Premium Features