• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SPG NXT LVL ARCTIC ASCENDER UNDERHOOD GOGGLE BAG FOR AXYS CHASSIS

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Just to let you know we have a new item on our website that is coming soon from Skinz. This is one you may want to preorder to get as soon as available. Expected around the end of the month.

https://www.gobigparts.com/spg-nxt-lvl-arctic-ascender-underhood-goggle-bag-for-axys-chassis.html

241-07501.jpg

We also have these SPG WINDSHIELD PACKS: POLARIS AXYS OPEN BOTTOM DESIGN bags that go above compartment by windshield. In stock now.

https://www.gobigparts.com/spg-windshield-packs-polaris-axys-open-bottom-design.html

241-07651.jpg

Last edited:

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
How do you get to it ?? Remove the hood?

How is the company about buying me Sidepanels and Hoods if they melt or change shape with all the heat venting being closed off ??

I saw Polaris has one that is accessable from the Clutch side and had the same gut response .. I had frog skins on my front vent holes on a Pro and the heat found its way out of the side panel latch holes and made them 2" around !!!!!!

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Wait....Arctic Ascender bag for a Polaris Axys. That's an oxymoron to the max. Are you sure that's what it's called??? I can't believe that SPG would be that out of touch. Typo??

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
stock can

Hi,
The picture you show has an aftermarket can on it. Is that an aftermarket pipe as well? Anyway, does this bag work with the stock can and pipe?

Thanks

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
touching the pipe?

Also, it looks like it's touching the pipe or something. Is that going to be a bad deal and end up melting the bag or the goggles inside or something like that?

I'm super excited about this bag, I just am suddenly looking at it and I'm wondering if it is going to be ok.

Thanks for any help you can send my way.

L. Perry

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2015
I just put on on my turbo. It looks like it will work well. Going to put a cheap pair of goggles in it for the first ride but it doesn't touch anything that should get to hot. Will report back after this weekend.

L. Perry

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2015
Boondocker. Has plenty of room. Just pretty close to pipe. I think it will be fine. But not going to melt a pair of Klim goggles until I know for sure.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Warm dry clear goggles are such a morale booster lol. Being able to cycle 2 pairs of googles thru a good goggle bag that actually gets hot enough to cook all the moisture out of a wetted our pair of goggles is money! In WA where our snow is so wet it’s even more important. Do they make this bag for other makes?

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Warm dry clear goggles are such a morale booster lol. Being able to cycle 2 pairs of googles thru a good goggle bag that actually gets hot enough to cook all the moisture out of a wetted our pair of goggles is money! In WA where our snow is so wet it’s even more important. Do they make this bag for other makes?
This is the only Skinz ones I see. There are 3 places with grommets to mount this with zip ties. One would think if you find the right location it could be mounted to any sled.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Just ordered

Alright cool, I just ordered one. I'm sure I'll be bugging you soon with some more questions when it shows up. :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features