• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris Burandt Back On Cat

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
A Suzuki engine in a Polaris would be a huge gamer changer. You wouldn't have to worry about reliability as much.
Have 2014 and up Polaris' really been any less reliable than the others? Most of the Polaris grips were on 2012 and older models. The Axys has been a super solid sled in all aspects, and the later Pros are a great sled as well.

Tahoe54

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Have 2014 and up Polaris' really been any less reliable than the others? Most of the Polaris grips were on 2012 and older models. The Axys has been a super solid sled in all aspects, and the later Pros are a great sled as well.

Couldn't agree more, few quirks here and there but nothing too bad.

goforbroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Highland, UT
I will buy a used sled from a rental shop every year or two. The sleds get 3500 -4000 miles a year. The 850 etec has not been a long lasting engine for the rentals. the 800 etec was great. The pro he put a fix kit in at 1000 miles. The axys he doesn't touch and has had good success.

M
Dec 15, 2017
It would surprise me to see Chris move on from Polaris, However he used to be an AC guy so its not a very far fetched rumor but still I would be extremely surprised to see him leave Polaris. Chris is a stand up guy and I'm glad to have him at the forefront of our sport. I've meet him and Chris Brown. I had the privilege to ride at the compound in Steamboat a time or two, and they were nothing but kind and personable to me. Stand up guys.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
What's wrong with the ambassador they already have ? They even used their set up and feed back on an 18 .
It would be a waste of the consumers money .

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I just don't understand why it helps sell snowmobiles.
Anyone that buys a Polaris because he endoses Polaris, or drinks Jim Beam because Mila Kunis does, or drives a chevy because Bob Seger sings the jingle is dumber than a piss soaked diaper.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I just don't understand why it helps sell snowmobiles.

Anyone that buys a Polaris because he endoses Polaris, or drinks Jim Beam because Mila Kunis does, or drives a chevy because Bob Seger sings the jingle is dumber than a piss soaked diaper.

And here I sit a newish father, thinking diapers were one of the greatest inventions.......

Your a older gentleman........Might be another 4 years before you recognize the importance of this invention mafesto.

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
LOL, who are you guys kidding. Cat guys(may not care, but)would welcome him back with open arms!! C'mon

Allseasons

Premium Member
Feb 2, 2014
Rocky Mtn House AB
I have green blood running through my veins, and could care less what CB rides. I enjoy watching his short vid clips because the guy can ride, then I get on the hills and bust out my Enticer Larry lines. The guy could out ride most of us on a GT snowracer. It also helps that he’s 150lbs and built of muscle sinew and I’m built on Budweiser and Big Macs.

He’s a great marketing ploy, and the flat brim millenials buy in by the thousands. Again, I don’t care either way, but you gotta think it would be hard to get him away from Polaris, boondocker, 509 and whatever other sticker he has on the side of his s**t

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Are AC lovers Vulcans?

I have green blood running through my veins

Why you Green Blooded, Inhuman....

images

Though, Yeah Arctic Cat is coming back in a big way. I just couldn't resist the Star Trek reference. :face-icon-small-coo

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
If he went back to AC he would be stepping back 10 years of technology, Polaris and Doo are so far ahead of AC in the mountain sleds. But maybe that's what AC needs is to listen to someone that can maybe help them out of there mountain sled funk. Just saying

funny... point 1 , he wouldnt give a **** cuz money talks
the 18 cat drags the poo everywhere

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
With the single rail and bendable track, it should fold like a taco on a sidehill.

We can call it the "taco track" sled :)

Premium Features