• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP MOHAWK vrs POWDER PRO

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
yes I already notice the less steering effort at shop yard.That is my only downside, was heavier arm pump than the grippers. Cant wait to geter out! They have GREAT control!

did not prefer forward position. set back and these are very precise carving, You can set sled right where you wish in total control, My only complaint is heavier steering than the Grippers, I will play with skid for next ride out.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
did not prefer forward position. set back and these are very precise carving, You can set sled right where you wish in total control, My only complaint is heavier steering than the Grippers, I will play with skid for next ride out.

The Mohawks are Very responsive , Dig in well on bottomturns. Very predictable The downside is they add Arm pump with deep keel, not quite as much as PP,s but they do, Grippers turn like butter with a bit less response.pick your weapon,,

Premium Features