• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Summer Sale!

Neal@BMP

Premium Member
Aug 19, 2013
Wisconsin
We're currently running some summer specials so give us a call or check out our website. Mention your Snowest username to Mark or Drew if calling or use the code SNWEST when checking out on our website to get 15% off most BMP products (excludes labor intensive product like big bore kits, call for special pricing).

Last edited:

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
love your products but I have a hard time when needing replacement pistons you NEVER have them in stock.

BMP 900 AC HO kit

can I get a set of pistons for the shelf in the next week without being on BO for the next 6 mo.?
:face-icon-small-blu

Neal@BMP

Premium Member
Aug 19, 2013
Wisconsin
love your products but I have a hard time when needing replacement pistons you NEVER have them in stock.

BMP 900 AC HO kit

can I get a set of pistons for the shelf in the next week without being on BO for the next 6 mo.?
:face-icon-small-blu

Sorry about that but my notifications weren't turned on so I just saw this now. Were you able to call us and order up a set? These pistons are in stock. We also apologize for any extensive waiting you may have experienced but unfortunately these pistons can take a long time to be built and shipped to us from Germany. Like I said though, they are in stock right now.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
We're currently running some summer specials so give us a call or check out our website. Mention your Snowest username to Mark or Drew if calling or use the code SNWEST when checking out on our website to get 15% off most BMP products (excludes labor intensive product like big bore kits, call for special pricing).

If I mentioned my Snowest name, you might hang up on me. Heehee

Last edited:
Premium Features