• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

distinguished u.s marine

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
Are former military folks supposed to wear there medals in the fashion this guy was wearing them? Just wondering as I have several Vietnam era friends and have never seen them presenting themselves in this fashion.

B
Dec 12, 2007
w.kootenays
Are former military folks supposed to wear there medals in the fashion this guy was wearing them? Just wondering as I have several Vietnam era friends and have never seen them presenting themselves in this fashion.

:light:

i imagine he's wearing them so the people have there proof this man is legit and not just another conspiracist. i personally have no problem with him wearing his medals in any fashion he see's fit, after all he earned them. although i may b totally wrong in my assumption

mold,

does his display of medals rub u the wrong way? please explain as i've never served....

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
great vid beard...thanks for posting..

yep the govt sure is bold, they have allowed and planned society and them to desensitized us so they can do their dirty deeds right in our faces without trying to really hide and it does go under our radar because we have become blinded....I just hope that our visions return in time...I think Putin put a temporary cog in the wheel by upsetting the Syria option..thank goodness...

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
:light:

i imagine he's wearing them so the people have there proof this man is legit and not just another conspiracist. i personally have no problem with him wearing his medals in any fashion he see's fit, after all he earned them. although i may b totally wrong in my assumption

mold,

does his display of medals rub u the wrong way? please explain as i've never served....

Doesn't rub me the wrong way at all, I was just curious as I have not seen other vets displaying their medals in such a fashion.

Premium Features