• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Friend Stuck Tshirts - I ordered mine

S

SledsWest

Sep 4, 2009
Sanpete County, UT
www.quadswest.com
I just ordered one of these shirts from Yamadoo04. He made them custom. Thought I'd post it here in case anybody else wanted one.

Heres the link to where to get one from Yamadoo04:

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200458

Friendshirt_white.jpg

friendshirt_black.jpg

Last edited:

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
It's not too late to order your shirt.

To Everyone,

It's not too late to order your shirt.

I have narrowed it down and we have enough orders to have the price of each shirt at $15.00 each. The shirt will be the Hanes Beefy T. Shipping will be around $5.00 - $8.00 depending on qty ordered and ship to location. If outside the US Shipping may change.
Please send me the following information so I can send a request for payment through PayPal, and ship them to your place:

Email: I need this to request money from you though PayPal
Name:
Full Ship to Address

Also please let me know again the following for shirt orders in case you have changed you mind since you told me last time.

Qty:
Color of T-Shirt (Black or White)
Size of shirt

Shirts will be ordered by the end of this week and should be ready in about 1 week after order.
Once payment is received I will ship them to your place.

If you have friends that want one later on let me know and we can have a second order later on.

Thanks,

Chad
AKA Yamadoo04

PS here is the new shirt design

BestFriendWhiteFB.jpg

BestFriendBlackFB.jpg

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Deadline for more orders is Monday February 8th at 8 am MST. I have until that time to change my counts before they are printed. If you would like a shirt please let me know before this time.

Thanks,

Chad

SledGimp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2007
Heber, UT
I think it shoud say Snowest Friend instead of Best Friend.:face-icon-small-hap

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
ordered mine. when will these ship? thanks

To all:

I should be able to pick them up on Thursday or Friday this week so I will begin shipping as quick as I can. I have had about 70 orders now so it might take a few days to get them all out but i will try to have them all out by the end of next week. I will send you a PM when your order is shipped.

Thanks,

Chad

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Orders have been placed and should be done by Thursday this week. I did order a few extra so if you still want one just let me know and I will see if I have your size.

Also if you didn't get a chane to order this go around just let me know what you want and we will see if we get enough for another order. I plan on doing this again in a few weeks to see if there are those that still want one that didn't get to see them yet. Keep sending in the orders and I will keep you posted.

Thanks all.

Chad

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
I would like to order a couple of the black ones (for myself and the hubby). Still able to do this?

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
I just picked up the shirts today. They look great. I will start shipping them out Monday. If you still have not paid please do so so I can ship your shirt out to you. I still have a few shirts left so keep the ordes coming. Also I will place another order in a few weeks if we get more ordes in the next few weeks.
Thanks all,
Chad

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Shirts are Shipping

Just wanted to let everyone know that I shipped out a bunch of shirts today, so be watching for them. Also, there are just a few of you that have not paid yet so you wont be getting them shipped out until payment goes through. Also the shipping costs were slightly different then I expected so there are a few that paid a few cents more and a few of you paid a few cents less for shipping. In then end it has evened out. (except for the Canada Orders)

In the future those of you that are in Canada or outside the US I will need to get an address before I can give you a firm shipping amount.

Hope you all enjoy the shirts.
Thanks,

Chad

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
I got mine.....thanks! :) These are a very good quality tee with quality printing. :nod:

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Long sleeved now available.

Ok so I have had enough request for some long sleeved shirts as well.
Price for these are going to be $18.00 each.
If you would like to get a long sleeved shirt please indicate it to me in the message.

Thanks,

Premium Features