• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bumper Stickers Ready: No More Wilderness Areas

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Your welcome Farmer, the least I could do for you guys. Your making a huge difference.

Thanks XC700116, way to step up.

PJtheMunchkin will have 50, for sell, if anyone wants some at the Colorado show. Look him up.

Any of you Washington guys want to step up, one of the SAWS guys there, would like to have stickers to hand out, for their show. I'm planning on giving him 50 to give away to signing up. Maybe someone wants to help match that.

Any of you Idaho guys want to step up, I'm going to have 100 stickers to sell for that show. Don't know where quite yet, don't have a SAWS booth.

Snowsnob has some for sale up in Montana.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I sold my last two at work...LOL. Of all places.

I might have to get more. Updates soon. :)

Your welcome Farmer, the least I could do for you guys. Your making a huge difference.

Thanks XC700116, way to step up.

PJtheMunchkin will have 50, for sell, if anyone wants some at the Colorado show. Look him up.

Any of you Washington guys want to step up, one of the SAWS guys there, would like to have stickers to hand out, for their show. I'm planning on giving him 50 to give away to signing up. Maybe someone wants to help match that.

Any of you Idaho guys want to step up, I'm going to have 100 stickers to sell for that show. Don't know where quite yet, don't have a SAWS booth.

Snowsnob has some for sale up in Montana.

I am trying to decide whether SAWS should make a larger order to give out at the show in return for donations, or just buy some myself. I can buy 1000 stickers for about $500 here locally, but how much will 50 or 100 cost me personally?

Thanks for the great job on these stickers Wade! :D

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I am trying to decide whether SAWS should make a larger order to give out at the show in return for donations, or just buy some myself. I can buy 1000 stickers for about $500 here locally, but how much will 50 or 100 cost me personally?

Well, if you'll throw in $100, I'll throw in another $100. Then all we need is three more people to throw in $100, and we have a 1000 stickers. Maybe some group out there wants 200 stickers, for $100. We could split the order.

A 100 stickers, would cost you $100 today.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles

Again my family has a printing business. It is my older brother but I am bigger than him.

We can make 10,000 of those bumper stickers on vinyl for $1500 (or less) delivered

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I put a sticker under Doc Zoom's window of his truck with my email address hoping I would here back from him....2 weeks later and nothing.
Wade has he contacted you?
I would think a guy in the snowmobiling movie making business would want to be envolved in losing riding areas????????????????

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Can't blame people. Was talking to snowmobile shop owner, he didn't say anything, but you can tell they are getting tired of people asking for stuff all the time. I think he was afraid I was there to ask for stuff. Tough business to be in, with so many people needing help.

I'll just do my part, and encourage others to help out whenever they can.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
We have a Snow Show coming up in Denver on October 10th and 11th. I have an idea that might work out for you. PM me and we can discuss it.

Good idea! Hope you guys worked something out. Bring a truck load.

I only sent him 50. It's been hard to find the money to buy a lot of them, to distribute. And, the stickers are a little harder to get rid of than you'd think they would be.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
What price are you selling the stickers for and what are you saying to sell them?

It's costing about $110 - $120 for a 100 stickers. Only because I'm buying nice stickers, and at low volume. Selling them for $2 each basically. Taking all the excess money, and buying stickers for SAWS and others, to give away. I actually need to buy another 100 stickers.

2XM3

Premium Member
Oct 6, 2008
Bitteroot valley,MT
We all need to carry a few spares at all times and put one on every forrest service truck you see....;) It also would be nice to stick them on wilderness boundry signs.

need some with no saws or phone # on them tho

Last edited:
A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades

I would like to Buy a few from the booth this weekend at Puyallup.
Will they be for sale?
I've been a member for a bunch of years so I can't sign up again!

I'd rather buy them and get the money to SAWS than just get a freebie.

See you at the show.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Yep, they have about 100 at the show. Their selling them for a couple bucks each.

Thanks lee. I still have 50 here, if anyone wants a couple.

Just trim the bottom off with a pair of scissors. The SAWS is at the bottom for a reason. :)

Premium Features