• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter's coming!!!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Im stoked more this year than any other I can remember. Had a Great summer and a sure to be even better winter..

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
I was watching the new this am and showing the radar over about stevens or so, was pink.....instead of green......Not sure if that meant it was a mix or if that's where fordy and gravy was camping.....:eek::D:beer;

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Summer is over for washington. My best indication is Sea fair weekend. After the boats and plains leave, so does summer.:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

G
Dec 17, 2002
North Bend, Washington
Opened the mailbox last night and the only two peices of mail???

You guessed it. Both the sled registrations are due!:D:D:D

Shouldnt be long now....

I would prepare yourself for the worst!!!!!!!! the "Official Forecast" doesn't come out for a while but an inside informant which will remain anonymous said keep the bikes gassed up......for an extended KTM season......:eek:

SNOBI-WAN-KENOBI

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
North Bend,Washington
A warm and somewhat dry weather pattern is expected from the Pacific Northwest into the northern Plains. The typical barrage of winter storms that hit Seattle and Portland may not occur this winter and lead to below-normal precipitation.

The below-normal precipitation predicted for the Pacific Northwest could have "extended and severe ramifications" on the economy in a region that relies heavily on winter precipitation, according to Expert Senior Meteorologist Ken Reeves.

"A less stormy track through the Pacific Northwest, while on the surface may seem like a good thing, it is actually the opposite," Reeves said. "Winter snows supply water to the region throughout the year and also supply a significant portion of their power needs. About 70 percent of electric power generation in the Northwest comes from hydro sources."

The Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, from Feb. 12 to 28 could be impacted by the lack of snow and cold weather this winter.

Premium Features