• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stanley Cup Playoff Headquarters

O
Nov 27, 2007
Western Wyoming
Round #1 The Ducks going up 2 games on Jose ice YIKES who would have thunk !!!! Perhaps sign Claudie Lemuix was not such a good idea LOL.

Lets Go Rangers....and as for the rest of the teams and there playoff performance "as to be expected"

OT

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Figures you of all people would be a Sean Avery fan..........:eek:

Canucks in 4 baby, GOT BROOM ?

Can you believe it!!!!!

Luongo deserves a kiss on the lower buttockal region from those Fn Canucks!!!

Na Na Na Na....... Na Na Na Na ...... Hey Hey good bye.... Eh:face-icon-small-win

G

Grizzly Adams

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 2, 2009
Vancouver Canucks Cleaning up America tour 2009
Streets of St.Louis Got a sweepin!

My final 4 Detroit / Vancouver
Boston / Pittsburgh!

A

Anti-Hero

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 6, 2001
Longmont, Colorado
Because the Wings are better Cheaters!!

Red Wings' Dan Cleary: 'We're better at cheating'
by Ansar Khan
Saturday April 18, 2009, 10:34 AM
Update from Saturday's morning skate: The Red Wings laughed off Columbus coach Ken Hitchcock's claim that they cheat in the faceoff circle. Hitchcock said Detroit's wingers get an early jump and that his team would do the same tonight in Game 2.

"They've got a good faceoff team, too, don't kid yourself,'' Wings forward Dan Cleary said. "Don't think they don't cheat. It's just that we're better at cheating, that's all.''

Henrik Zetterberg told the story of a book published by a linesman several years back that named a Red Wing as the best faceoff cheater in the league. He wouldn't name the player.

Kris Draper then admitted that former linesman Ray Scapinello once called him the biggest faceoff cheater he had ever seen.

"Scotty (former coach Bowman) asked me, 'Why do you keep getting kicked out of the draws?' I said, 'I don't know. Ask Scappy.' ''

Draper also was surprised that Zetterberg was aware of the book.

"I'm surprised he can read,'' Draper said. "Pavel (Datsyuk) probably read it to him.''

Asked how good a cheater he is on faceoffs, Zetterberg said, "Not as great a cheater as ... we have better ones out there.''

O
Nov 27, 2007
Western Wyoming
Every body cheats in the playoff circle...Heck every players cheats during the entire game. The key to cheating in the NHL Playoffs is not getting caught by the zebras.

Say good night to Montreal the Bruins are up leading tonight 2-1 in the 1st. Chicago vs Calagry later on who's going to win tonight Calagry needs a win. Awesome hard hitting hockey imo.

Go Sharks !!!

OT

Premium Features