• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I'm a Marine!!

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
Commissioned at 1:00 PM Eastern Time this afternoon! Done with 10 weeks of hell and onto the next thing! Got my first salute from my brother-in-law who is a Gunnery Sergeant, and then about 10 minutes later got my first "real" salute from a Sergeant as we were walking towards the car. Felt pretty good to be called "Sir" after 10 weeks of me getting sh!t from those Marines. dry.gif

Heading to dinner with the family right now. Pictures when I figure out how to adjust the size of them on my new Macbook. :rolleyes:
See y'all!

2ndLt Moore, USMC <-------that looks friggin' awesome!!!

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Wow... and Thanks.

patriotic-desktop02-1024.jpg

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Semper Fi
To the Shores of Tripoli
Fortitude
From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli
By Sea and by Land

Good job, and good luck.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Congrats.
That is great.
You are about to start a whole new chapter in your life.
Keep us informed on what you do and such.
Our lives are going to be pretty boring compared to yours.

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Saaaalllute........proud of ya man. A prayer for you for safe service. Thank You for your committment. EW

M

MPS

Commissioned at 1:00 PM Eastern Time this afternoon! Done with 10 weeks of hell and onto the next thing! Got my first salute from my brother-in-law who is a Gunnery Sergeant, and then about 10 minutes later got my first "real" salute from a Sergeant as we were walking towards the car. Felt pretty good to be called "Sir" after 10 weeks of me getting sh!t from those Marines. dry.gif

Heading to dinner with the family right now. Pictures when I figure out how to adjust the size of them on my new Macbook. :rolleyes:
See y'all!

2ndLt Moore, USMC <-------that looks friggin' awesome!!!

awesome!!!!! completely awesome! congrads LT!!!!! I have finally decided to get my commission. I have done enough enlisted time! haha

M

mnescape

Nov 3, 2004
Oak Grove, MN
Semper Fi "Butter Bars"!!!

j/k.......Congratulations Devil Dog!! You'll love the Corps. Best decision I ever made in my life!!

Premium Features