• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLED RUNS GREAT for 1 minute then bogs down.

D
Jan 18, 2016
I then turn the key off, then back on, pull start and it runs great for 30-60 seconds then bogs way down. I had to repeat this process about 10 times to get it off the mountain on Saturday. It was a long nerve wracking 10 miles down to the truck. Sled is New to me. It ran great for half the day. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Dan in Montana

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Uhhhh, the check engine light IS ON your saying? This is pretty important to your "asking for help"..may wanna include that kind of info next time

Also, when the light is on it will flash so many time..pause off, then flash the same amount of times as before over and over again. Count the flashes..report back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D
Jan 18, 2016
Sled is at the dealer and they are saying it's fuel pump and or filter. Estimated cost $600 parts will be here Friday. I'll keep you updated and thanks for the help.

D
Jan 18, 2016
While replacing the hifax on my 900 I noticed both the front end sway bars are missing. I'm assuming this was intentional, can anyone explain why? On the flats when turning the sled almost rolls over on itself. Thanks

Premium Features