• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 Powder Special 700 LE

G
Mar 27, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
99 Powder Special 700 LE (3300 miles) with a 151"X16"X2" Track 1700 obo. Track was installed about 300 miles ago with tunnel and rail extensions (136" stock track goes with it). Also changed driveshaft bearings while it was out. Handlebars have 3" riser, and has A narrow front end kit that brings the skiis in about two inches. (Still have stock A-Arms and shocks) Other than that all stock. Very nice sled that was snowchecked by my father in law, and well taken care of, mostly trail ridden until i got it before this season. The Negatives are the Windshield is currently broke, and one of the thumb warmer wires came off. And a little separation(1" inch each side) at the seams back of seat. Other than that, maybe a scratch or two in the stickers. But this sled is in much better shape than any sled this age. Reason for selling is trying to get my wife a little newer sled. Located in Idaho Falls, ID. Would consider trades for dirt bike, (250+) or any types of boats. 96 550 could also be in trade.

Extra Front End Parts currently not available, pending sale. SLED STILL FOR SALE

Last edited:
G
Mar 27, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
Pics

DSCI0099.jpg

DSCI0101.jpg

Seams, back of seat
DSCI0102.jpg

DSCI0103.jpg

DSCI0104.jpg

DSCI0110.jpg

DSCI0121.jpg

Stock 136"Track with 1/2 missing lug, only missing lug on track
DSCI0123.jpg

Wide A-Arms, Fox shocks and spindles(X2)
DSCI0124.jpg

Last edited:
G
Mar 27, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
ttt, this is a nice sled, and OBO means just that. I'm open to offers, possibly trades.
And don't forget this comes with a-arms, spindles and rebuilt fox shocks, and also an extra track, all of which could be sold to make this an even better deal.

Last edited:
G
Mar 27, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
Did I mention this sled is in great shape, and listed quite a bit below book. Has a lot of extras, and all the parts to put it back to stock. I'll take alot less now for it then i will in a couple months when the snow flies and i can ride it. This is a fun sled!!!

G
Mar 27, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
Thanks Spike, This really is a fun sled. If My wife wasn't afraid of the 700 she'd be riding it next year. But somebody really will get alot for their money with this one. I've been looking around and it looks to be the lowest priced of any comparable sled. Keep in mind this is only for sale on Snowest. Come fall i'll start listing alot more locally, and will probably raise the price. Call it a Snowest Special, cuz this sled is worth much more.

S
Aug 6, 2008
Dillon, CO
I'm interested in your sled and its parts. I'm checking into shipping it to Colorado. If the sled is too expensive to ship. I'd still be interested in your A-arms. I have a 2000 Powder special that lost a fight with a bolder. Once I get some quotes for shipping I'll get back to you.

Premium Features